Another week , Another recipe minus the bull shit story that has nothing to with the recipe. Your welcome and enjoy.
**PREP:**10 minutes **COOK:**15 minutes **SERVES:**4 For a flavor explosion that takes 30 minutes or less to put together, make this Thai-inspired red curry dish. It’s perfect for quick dinners on school nights or any day of the week. Oh, and this delicious dinner is made for under $10.
- 8 ounces rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup onion, sliced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, sliced
- ¾ cup carrot, sliced into rounds
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or tamari
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- ½ cup frozen spinach
- Salt to taste
- Thai basil and cilantro for garnish (optional)
SAVE CHECKED INGREDIENTS TO SHOPPING LIST
- First, boil water and prepare noodles according to package directions. For rice noodles, this usually involves simply soaking the noodles in hot water for several minutes or until as tender as desired.
- Next, heat the oil in a pot and add onions, red pepper and carrot cook for about 5 minutes until veggies are softened slightly.
- Add the coconut milk, soy sauce, curry paste, sugar and rice vinegar and whisk to combine. Let simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Then add in the spinach, stir until spinach is heated, and add salt to taste. Toss in the strained noodles, stirring to coat.
- Transfer to bowls and serve immediately topped with chopped cilantro and Thai basil if desired.