Low-Carb Pesto & Turkey Cucumber Roll-Ups:
- 3 cucumbers (medium, each will yield about 6 slices)
- 1/4 cup basil pesto (store-bought)
- 6 slices veggie (Lactose & Soy Free Mozzarella Slices, cut into ½ inch strips)
- 6 ounces smoked turkey breast (deli, shredded)
- 1 bell pepper (thinly sliced into matchsticks)
- 1/2 cup spinach (shredded)
Slice the cucumbers lengthwise on a mandoline at about a 2mm setting. If you don’t have a mandoline, you can always use a vegetable peeler.
Place the cucumber slices on parchment paper and pat dry with a paper towel.
Spread about 1 teaspoon of pesto on each cucumber, then evenly distribute cheese, turkey, bell pepper and spinach on each.
Sprinkle with a little salt and black pepper.
Roll up and place seam down.
If you want an even nicer presentation, you can stick a toothpick in the middle for easy appetizers!
Serve with extra pesto or sauce of choice. Makes about 18 rolls.