-- Support The Loftus Party via our Patreon account! --
Let the healing begin. JJ Abrams had his work cut out for him. He pretty much had to fix everything Rian Johnson screwed up with his horrible Star Wars movie, The Last Jedi. It's a HUGE challenge.
When someone like Rian takes a giant dump on everything JJ set up in The Force Awakens you're not just starting from scratch. You're starting from BEHIND scratch!
So what has JJ done to try and right the Star Wars ship? Let's discuss.
- Close Up on Rey AND Lightsaber. JJ went to great lengths to set up Luke's lightsaber at the end of The Force Awakens. Then Rian literally threw it away in his uninspired douchebag movie. Well the lightsaber is back. Good!
- Voice Over by Mark Hamill. Good. Luke is still "alive" in the franchise. Rian killed him like a little bitch in his epic turd. JJ brings Luke back. Fantastic!
- Kylo Ren Is Fixing His Helmet. BOOM! This is another fix from Rian's piss puddle of a movie. JJ is on FIRE! Go, baby! Go!
- Lando. That's cool. But will he screw a droid? Yeah. We watched Solo.
- "No one's ever really gone." Again V.O. by Luke. Thank the maker! Please let Snoke be alive too! We need a villain!
- Evil Laugh at the End. It sounds like Palpatine. Doesn't it? Holy shit! Are they bringing back Palpatine? What in the hell?
At least it's gonna be interesting. We are rooting for ya JJ! Hope you can pull it off!
Now we wait.
What do YOU think? Let us know in the comments below!