Woman Claims She Saw Prince Andrew Sex Tape At Jeffrey Epstein’s Home
A woman who previously worked for Jeffrey Epstein claims she once walked in on the late financier and his longtime companion, Ghislaine Maxwell, while the two were watching a video of Prince Andrew with a topless woman, according to The Sun.
- The 48-year-old former staffer, named only as Tiffany Doe in the report, told the British publication that the incident occurred at Epstein’s Manhattan home.
- “I don’t know who the girl was on the video, but she was topless,” she said.
- “I really can’t say what her age was,” she added, “I couldn’t see all of Andrew so I don’t know if he was clothed or not. It looked like it was filmed in a bedroom. I don’t think Andrew knew he was being filmed.”
- She told The Sun that Maxwell then said, “Oh that’s Randy Andy for you.”
- The woman is described as a former lap dancer who is working with lawyers representing the alleged victims of Epstein and Maxwell’s.
- According to Tiffany Doe, it was “an open secret” that Epstein kept video cameras in the bedrooms.
- She told The Sun: “Jeffrey spent a lot of time in that room watching videos. I am sure he had videos of girls and guys having sex that he watched as a voyeur because that was what he was like.”
Prince Andrew has denied allegations that he engaged in sex with underage girls. Maxwell has pleaded not guilty to charges that she helped recruit, groom, and sexually abuse girls as young as 14.