WATCH: Racist ‘Karen’ Meltdowns When A Black Deliveryman Enters Her Building
A woman in Los Angeles blocked the path of a Postmates deliveryman who was attempting to deliver food to a resident in her building, telling the Black man she didn’t want him there.
- RawStory reported that in the now-viral video, the woman, who is white, can be seen standing at the building’s door refusing to let the man enter, despite the fact that he is holding food for delivery and has the apartment number of the person who ordered it.
- When he enters the number into the intercom to buzz the customer, the woman yells at him, “Don’t point that sh*t at me!” in reference to his phone.
- She continues: “Don’t deliver anything here, we don’t want you here. I don’t want you here. I don’t want you here at all.”
- The deliveryman tells the customer through the intercom that a woman is blocking the door and won’t let him enter.
- Then the woman butts in to speak with the customer, who is clearly inside the building:
“Who’s speaking?” the woman continued. “I live in this building. Who is this?” She appeared skeptical that the tenant lived in the building, even though they were speaking through the building’s intercom. “I’m not letting this man in, can I bring your food to you?”
- When the deliveryman tries to explain to the customer that he is a Black man attempting to make their deliver, the woman cuts him off:
“I don’t care if he’s a purple man! He doesn’t live here,” said the woman. “I don’t know him and I don’t want people buzzing him into my building … he’s not a delivery boy, he has no car, no bike, nothing.”
- “That car that I pulled up in? That’s my white car,” he said, pointing to his vehicle parked on the street.
Watch the video: