(Video) On The Daily Show, Professional Translators Attempt To Translate Donald Trump

The Daily Show spoke to a number of professional translators who attempted to translate Donald Trump into Japanese, Spanish, Arabic, Russian and sign language.

The Daily Show spoke to a number of professional translators who attempted to translate Donald Trump into Japanese, Spanish, Arabic, Russian and sign language. All the translators (except the Russian one) said translating Trump was very difficult because he frequently changes topics during sentences and speaks without logical syntax. According to the translators, one of the chief problems with translating Trump is that his vocabulary does not exist in other languages.

Arabic translator: I am 97% accurate with Trump. The other 3% is 'made up' in order to not sound completely stupid.

Japanese translator: Trump makes us (the translators) sound stupid.

Comments