U.S. Court Document: A Minor Was Forced To Be Raped By Prince Andrew
Newly released court papers claim that Jeffrey Epstein “tried to gather incriminating material against Prince Andrew by forcing an underage girl to have sex with him,” The Guardian reported.
- The documents were part of a 2015 civil court case by Virginia Roberts Giuffre against Jeffrey Epstein and his longtime girlfriend, Ghislaine Maxwell, according to the report.
- The encounter allegedly “took place on the late US financier’s private island in the US Virgin Islands,” where “Epstein instructed the girl, referred to as Jane Doe #3, but known to be Virginia Roberts Giuffre, to ‘give the prince whatever he demanded and report back to him on the details of the sexual abuse.’”
- This was “one of three occasions when Jane Doe #3 was forced to have sex with Andrew,” the papers reportedly claim.
- Andrew has adamantly denied the claims.
- Also contained in the documents is “the claim that Andrew tried to lobby the US on behalf of Epstein to help secure a ‘favourable plea arrangement.’”
The Guardian reported that the documents “were released after a judge rejected an attempt by Maxwell’s lawyers to keep them secret.”
Maxwell was arrested in July “on federal charges that she recruited at least three girls, including one as young as 14, for Epstein to sexually abuse in the 1990s. Prosecutors said she also joined in the abuse.”