Trump Makes Mannerisms Suggesting Biden's Disabled, Mocks How Biden Held Up Hand
- President Donald Trump mocked former Vice President Joe Biden for how he raised his hand during the first debate, suggesting, by way of mannerism, that Biden was disabled.
- Trump mocked Biden at his rally in Greenville, North Carolina on last week.
- Trump has a history of mocking people with disabilities.
- In 2015, then candidate Trump mocked New York Times reporter Serge Frank Kovaleski for his arthrogryposis a condition causing joint contracture in his right arm and hand.
- As president, Trump mocked Senator John McCain, a decorated war hero, because of his war injuries from the Vietnam War.