The Taliban and Osama Bin Laden’s Niece Have Endorsed Trump For Re-Election
Both the Taliban and Osama bin Laden’s niece, Noor bin Ladin, have voiced their support for President Trump’s reelection.
- Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid told CBS News:
"We believe that Trump is going to win the upcoming election because he has proved himself a politician who accomplished all the major promises he had made to American people, although he might have missed some small things, but did accomplish the bigger promises, so it is possible that the U.S. people who experienced deceptions in the past will once again trust Trump for his decisive actions."
- Another Taliban leader told the news outlet: "We hope he will win the election and wind up U.S. military presence in Afghanistan."
- The Trump campaign was not thrilled with the Taliban’s endorsement, with spokesman Tim Murtaugh saying Saturday that they “reject” the Taliban’s support.
- Meanwhile, Noor bin Ladin told The New York Post in September that she has supported Trump since 2015:
- “He must be re-elected … It’s vital for the future of not only America, but Western civilization as a whole.”
- Meanwhile, Noor bin Ladin told The New York Post last month that she has supported Trump since 2015.
“I have been a supporter of President Trump since he announced he was running in the early days in 2015. I have watched from afar and I admire this man’s resolve,” she said. “He must be re-elected … It’s vital for the future of not only America, but Western civilization as a whole.”
“You look at all the terrorist attacks that have happened in Europe over the past 19 years. They have completely shaken us to the core … [Radical Islam] has completely infiltrated our society,” bin Ladin continued. “In the US it’s very worrying that the left has aligned itself completely with the people who share that ideology.”