- We have a President under investigation by the FBI who is being investigated for colluding with American’s #1 enemy, Russia, in an audacious plot against American democracy.
- We have the Directors of the NSA and the FBI both officially state that POTUS is essentially a liar whose public proclamations mean nothing, particularly those related to the most serious national security matters.
- The campaign manager of said POTUS is now implicated in a wave of murders spurred on by people linked to the Kremlin. [article below]
- Potus now claims that his former campaign manager had a“limited role” in his campaign.
- Trump is damaging the United States in ways that won’t be easy to fix. [The Intellectualist]
A human-rights lawyer representing the victims of the mass police shootings, Eugenia Zakrevska, now wants to know who was advising or influencing Yanukovych when he ordered Ukrainian security forces to crush the protests with force.
One familiar name that has emerged in recent weeks is Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign manager who advised Yanukovych for nearly a decade.
Late last month, hackers broke into Manafort’s daughter’s iPhone and published four years’ worth of purported text messages — roughly 300,000 messages — on the dark web, an encrypted network that can be accessed only with a special browser.
In a series of texts reviewed by Business Insider that appear to have been sent by Andrea to her sister, Jessica, in March 2015, Andrea said their father had “no moral or legal compass.”
“Don’t fool yourself,” Andrea wrote to her sister, according to the texts. “That money we have is blood money.”
“You know he has killed people in Ukraine? Knowingly,” she continued, according to the reviewed texts. “As a tactic to outrage the world and get focus on Ukraine. Remember when there were all those deaths taking place. A while back. About a year ago. Revolts and what not. Do you know whose strategy that was to cause that, to send those people out and get them slaughtered.”