Texas Man Shoots At Teens After Stalking, Harassing Them Over BLM Shirt
ABC 13 reports that a 69-year-old man has been arrested after shooting at two teenagers in Houston, Texas.
- Harris County Constable Precinct 2 deputies say the incident happened on July 1 in the Piedmont area. Santiago Fernandez, the suspect, questioned two black teenagers who were on their way home from a corner store.
- Fernandez reportedly asked if one of them was wearing a BLM, or Black Lives Matter, T-shirt. Fernandez then pressed them on whether they supported the movement.
- The altercation apparently escalated, and Fernandez followed the teenagers as they walked home.
- During this time, Fernandez fired a gun at the two teenagers, and a nearby doorbell camera recorded the sound of two gunshots.
- No one was hit by the gunshots. Police arrested Fernandez, and he is now in custody at Harris County Jail.