Who has pleaded guilty?
- Michael Flynn - Former national security adviser of the Trump administration.
- Rick Gates - Former partner of Rick Manafort and Trump adviser.
- George Papadopoulos - Trump campaign worker and foreign policy adviser.
- Alex Van Der Zwaan - An associate of Paul Manafort and the son-in-law of German Khan, a Russian oligarch. Khan is mentioned in the Steele dossier.
- Richard Pinedo - American who sold bank account numbers created using the stolen identities of US citizens to people or entities outside of the United States. (Vox).
Who has been charged but has not yet gone to trial?
- Paul Manafort - Former Trump campaign manager and partner of Rick Gates.
- 13 Russians - The most prominent of these Russians is Yevgeny Prigozhin called, ‘Putin’s Chef’. He allegedly funded Russian troll farms with the purpose of creating social divisions in the U.S.
Prigozhin is reportedly the owner of Russian mercenary group Wagner. Mercenaries associated with Wagner recently attacked (and were defeated by) U.S. forces in Syria.