According to Axios, a Grand Jury subpoena received last month by a witness in Robert Mueller's Russia investigation revealed that the special counsel is seeking all communications with President Donald Trump and numerous Trump-connected individuals.
The following persons are included:
- Carter Page - (former foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign)
- Corey Lewandowski - (former Trump campaign manager)
- Donald J. Trump
- Hope Hicks - (outgoing White House Communications Director)
- Keith Schiller - (Trump's longtime security chief, former director of Oval Office operations)
- Michael Cohen - (Trump's attorney and spokesperson)
- Paul Manafort - (former Trump campaign chairman; indicted by Mueller)
- Rick Gates - (former Trump campaign aide; Manafort's business partner; indicted by Mueller)
- Roger Stone - (former Trump campaign adviser; political consultant, lobbyist, strategist, and conspiracy theorist)
- Steve Bannon - (former chief executive of Trump campaign; former White House adviser)
The subpoena covers all communications sent or received, including emails, texts, and handwritten notes, from November 1, 2015 to present.