Pam Bondi Calls Kyle Rittenhouse “A Little Boy…Trying To Protect His Community”
Former Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi defended double murder suspect Kyle Rittenhouse on Fox News, calling the teen "a little boy out there trying to protect his community."
- Rittenhouse, 17, is accused of fatally shooting two protesters in Kenosha, Wisconsin, last month.
- Speaking to Fox News’ Sean Hannity, Bondi said, “This kid was out there trying to help people. Were people killed? Absolutely.”
- Bondi continued: “But again, we don’t know yet. You’ve got a little boy out there trying to protect his community. Should he have been out there with a gun? No. But should he have been charged with murder? We just don’t know yet.”
- “It’s a war zone out there,” Bondi declared. “What’s it coming to in these liberal cities when teenagers have to go out there to try to provide aid to other people who are getting injured by these rioters?”
- It is worth noting that Rittenhouse was not protecting “his community,” as he traveled from his hometown of Antioch, Illinois, to attend protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin.