Lincoln Project Takes On Trump Adviser Jason Miller In Devastating New Ad
The Lincoln Project took on Trump adviser Jason Miller in its latest attack ad, reminding the world that Miller has fought against paying child support, admitted to hiring prostitutes and was accused of slipping an abortion pill into his mistress’s smoothie.
- “Meet Jason Miller,” the ad begins. “He’s a deadbeat dad making over half a million dollars a year while fighting against just $3,000 a month in financial support for his own child.”
- The ad notes that Miller had the child “following an affair he participated in despite being married.”
- Miller “is a man who has admitted hiring prostitutes for years” and “had to step down from a job after he was accused of drugging a stripper with an abortion pill,” the ad continues, noting this is not rumor but “a matter of court record.”
- During a deposition related to his child support, Miller was asked: “You lied to your former mistress about sleeping with your current mistress, right?”
- Miller answered: “Correct.”
- “Who would hire a guy like Jason Miller?” the ad asks, before answering: “Donald Trump.”