Lifelong Republican Voter: The U.S. “Can’t Afford” Another Four Years Of Trump
Frank, a lifelong Republican from the suburbs of Pittsburgh, said in a video for Republican Voters Against Trump (RVAT) that the United States “can’t afford” another four years of President Donald Trump.
- “In 2016, with the obvious values of disrespect and the way he acts, I did not vote for Trump in 2016,” Frank began. “I voted for Hillary [Clinton] and was very disappointed that even though she won the popular vote, she didn’t get the electoral vote.”
- “Now this year, I am again going to vote Democrat,” Frank said. “Again, this man Trump has never showed me any values as far as being a moral, considerate human being, much less a president. This man disgusts me.”
- Frank noted that Trump reportedly called members of the U.S. military “losers”, saying: “I’m [a] 20-year military veteran myself, and I cannot go for anyone that has disrespect for military people.”
- “He has showed disrespect for John McCain, who was a senator for our United States, and he was a prisoner [of war].”
- Frank recalled that Trump said he prefers those who were not captured.
- “Well, the man was still there, upholding an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States. People that do that are not ‘losers.’”
- He concluded: “We cannot put this man back in for another four years. The country can’t afford it.”