Lawsuit: Fox News’ Judge Napolitano Forced Waiter To Engage In ‘Bizarre Sex Act’
According to a lawsuit filed on Monday, Fox News legal analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano forced a New Jersey waiter to engage in a “bizarre sex act” involving father-son roleplay, the New York Daily News reports.
James Kruzelnick says in a suit filed Monday in New Jersey Superior Court that he met Napolitano while working as a waiter at the Mohawk House restaurant in Sparta. The prominent analyst relentlessly pursued Kruzelnick and groped him in the men’s bathroom, the suit states.
Kruzelnick claims he wanted to keep the friendship with the Fox News celeb 20 years his senior strictly platonic. But he was also “flattered by the fact that Napolitano, a famous television personality, was interested in spending time with him,” the suit reads.
- The lawsuit says that Kruzelnick visited Napolitano’s home in September 2015, where Napolitano came into the living room with his pants down and said, “I am really into certain things” and “I want you to do something for me.”
“Napolitano walked up to Plaintiff’s chair, and suddenly threw himself onto Plaintiff’s lap. Napolitano then told Plaintiff that ‘I want you to start slapping me really hard,' " the suit reads. “Before Plaintiff could say anything in response, defendant Andrew Napolitano then demanded that James Kruzelnick spank his exposed buttocks while Napolitano masturbated on his lap.”
- When Kruzelnick said he wasn’t interested in the sex game, Napolitano allegedly responded, "Just f-----g do it!”
- The judge also “demanded that James Kruzelnick call him ‘son’ while Plaintiff played the role of ‘daddy,’ and spanked Napolitano,” according to the lawsuit.
- Kruzelnick, who is the second man to come forward with sexual abuse allegations against Napolitano, seeks $15 million in damages, according to the Daily News.
- Napolitano’s attorney called the allegations “total fiction”:
“These allegations are total fiction, and Judge Napolitano unequivocally denies them," Napolitano’s attorney Tom Clare said. “This copycat lawsuit, filed and promoted publicly by the same lawyers representing career criminal Charles Corbishley, is nothing more than a pile-on attempt to smear Judge Napolitano for their own financial gain. We will defeat these false allegations in court and look forward to exposing this continuing attempt to abuse our court system to smear a highly respected former public servant.”