Lawsuit: Epstein Showed Off 14-Year-Old Victim To Trump At Mar-A-Lago
According to The Daily Beast, one of Jeffrey Epstein’s first-known victims claims in a lawsuit that the late financier showed her off to Donald Trump at the president’s Mar-a-Lago club when she was just 14 years old.
- In January, the California woman, identified only as Jane Doe, “filed a lawsuit against Epstein’s estate and British heiress Ghislaine Maxwell, who is facing federal charges for allegedly recruiting girls into the financier’s trafficking ring.”
- The lawsuit “accuses Epstein and Maxwell of grooming and sexually abusing Doe for years, starting when she was 13 years old” after the “former couple met Doe in 1994 at the Interlochen Arts Camp in Michigan.”
- Per The Daily Beast,
Doe also claims Epstein introduced her to Donald Trump at Mar-A-Lago when she was only 14 years old. “This is a good one, right?” Epstein asked the future president, who allegedly smiled and nodded before sharing a chuckle with the depraved hedge funder. Doe’s lawsuit does not accuse Trump of any sexual misconduct.
- The news outlet noted that the lawsuit does not accuse Trump of sexual misconduct; however, if the allegation is true it does raise questions about what Trump knew of Epstein’s activities.
- In 2002, Trump told New York Magazine that he had known Epstein for 15 years, adding: “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”
- But after Epstein’s arrest in New York last year on sex trafficking charges, Trump attempted to distance himself from his former friend, noting that the two had a falling out years ago and the friendship had ended.