Herman Cain Rises From The Dead To Attack Both Joe Biden And Kamala Harris
The Twitter account of former Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain shared an attack ad targeting presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and his newly announced running mate Sen. Kamala Harris, despite Cain having died earlier this year.
- The Daily Beast reported that Cain’s “Twitter account has been kept active since his death to share tributes and pertinent information such as funeral-service details.”
- The "Trump-backer died last month age of 74 from health complications after testing positive for the novel coronavirus," the outlet reported.
- However, “on Wednesday, the account shared a Trump attack ad about Harris and Biden.”
- Along with the ad, the tweet was captioned: “Just in case you thought Biden’s candidacy was going to be anything other than completely nuts, team Trump has released a new video. #JoeBiden #KamalaHarris.”
- The outlet reported that “Cain’s daughter wrote earlier this week that she intends to keep her dad’s social accounts running because he ‘wanted his work to continue.’”