GOP State Lawmaker Demands That People ‘STOP GETTING TESTED’ For COVID-19
A Republican state lawmaker in Ohio is now urging his constituents to refuse coronavirus testing, according to a Huffington Post report.
- Representative Nino Vitale (R-OH) previously came under fire for refusing to wear a mask against Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines, saying the face is in the “image and likeness of God.” He called wearing a mask a “crime against freedom and a crime against humanity.”
- In his most recent Facebook post he wrote, “STOP GETTING TESTED” for Covid-19.
- Vitale claimed the mass testing has given “the government an excuse to claim something is happening that is not happening at the magnitude they say it is happening.”
- He cited the fact that the media has begun to focus on the number of cases rather than the number of deaths.
Rep. Nino Vitale
Are you tired of living in a dictatorship yet? This is what happens when people go crazy and get tested. STOP GETTING TESTED! It is giving the...
- Coronavirus cases surpassed 3 million today in the United States. With 11.8 million confirmed cases worldwide, the United States accounts for just over 25 percent of cases.
- Vitale said in a Facebook post last week that the only people he knew to wear masks were “those trying to get away with crime.”