FL Trump Supporter Accused Of Hitting 13-Year-Old Girl In Face With Flagpole
A 67-year-old man in Florida is accused of hitting a 13-year-old girl in the face and chest with the pole of his Trump flag, according to First Coast News.
- Norbert Logsdon was standing on a street corner waving his flag in support of President Trump and flipping off passersby, the girl’s mother, Crystal Ledoux, told the local news.
- Ledoux and her daughter returned the gesture and shouted something in support of their own political views, she said. Logsdon then retaliated with violence.
- Video of the incident shows Logsdon shoving the flagpole through the partially open window of Ledoux’s vehicle, at which point her daughter was struck in the face and chest.
- “I'm not going anywhere near protesters to be honest with you, because it scared us so bad someone reacted like that," Ledoux told the local news station.
- Logsdon faces a felony child abuse charge.