Failed Politician Anthony Sabato Jr. To Launch Film Studio Free Of “Socialists”
Antonio Sabato Jr., who last acted in something remotely watchable in the mid-1990s, said he is opening a film studio free of deep state ne'er-do-wells who hate America and Antonio Sabato Jr., after claiming he was blacklisted from Hollywood over his political beliefs.
Before entering the political fray in 2016, Sabato was a Chippendales’s host in Las Vegas.
- According to USA Today, Sabato said in a Thursday tweet that he is “putting together a plan to create a conservative movie studio for all patriots to do projects that Hollywood would never do.” He added: “No more blacklisting and no more injustice from the socialist's elites."
- Not long after, the actor “added in a follow-up tweet that the studio's first film is already in the works and that he encourages all conservative producers to reach out to him.”
- USA Today noted that according to IMDB,
"Trail Blazers" is a Western drama expected for a 2021 release. Sabato is directing the film, which he co-wrote with Deborah Twiss. The film stars Kristy Swanson, Stacey Dash and Robert Wagner. Sabato will also make an appearance in the film.
- The film’s IMDB description reads: "This is the ultimate battle between good and evil, between darkness and light, between God and Satan himself. 8 Heroes vs 8 Villains."
- Sabato told Variety in March that his support for President Trump has made reviving his acting career difficult.
- The actor “said he had to relocate to Florida to pursue a different career in construction.”