Explosive Video Exposes Melania's Real Views On Child Separation
Audio tapes shared with CNN by Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, former assistant to First Lady Melania Trump, reveal the first lady’s true feelings on the Trump administration’s migrant child separations.
- Melania says in the taped conversation: “They say I’m complicit. I’m the same like him, I support him. I don’t say enough. I don’t do enough.”
- “Where I am — I’m working like a — my ass off at Christmas stuff that you know, who gives a f--- about Christmas stuff and decorations? But I need to do it, right?”
- Wolkoff responds, “100 percent, you have no choice.”
- Melania continues: “Ok, and then I do it. And I say that I’m working on Christmas planning for the Christmas. And they said, ‘Oh, what about the children that they were separated?’ Give me a f------ break. Where they were saying anything when Obama did that?”
- Melania said she was trying to “get the kid reunited with the mom” but “I didn’t have a chance. Needs to go through the process and through the law.”
- The first lady also complained that the “liberal media” would not do the story: “Yeah, if I go to Fox, they will do the story. I don’t want to go to Fox.”