Classmates Of Rising GOP Star Claim He Sexually Preyed On Women In College
Classmates of Congressman Madison Cawthorn (R-NC), a rising star in the Republican Party, claim he was a sexual predator during the one semester he attended Patrick Henry College, a Christian school.
- In an open letter written by 10 Patrick Henry College graduates and signed by another 166 alumni, Cawthorn is described as untrustworthy, a liar, and sexually predatory.
- The letter’s authors write: “During his brief time at the college, Cawthorn established a reputation for predatory behavior. His modus operandi was to invite unsuspecting women on “joy rides” in his white Dodge Challenger.”
- The letter continues: “Cawthorn would take young women to secluded areas, lock the doors, and proceed to make unwanted sexual advances. It became a regular warning in the female dorms not to be caught alone with Madison Cawthorn.”
- There’s more: “Additionally, he referred to female students as “b------” and “sl--s”, both in private amongst his friends and often publicly. He also called our female peers these derogatory names when they refused to go for a ride in his car.”
- Cawthorn lied about his rejection from the Naval Academy, claiming he lost his spot after being injured in a car accident, and slandered a friend who saved his life in that same accident. And he participated in an act of vandalism at the school, the letter says.
- Cawthorn, 25, has also openly expressed admiration for Hitler and recently engaged in racist abuse towards Senator Cory Booker (D-NJ).