Clarence Thomas’s Wife Is Spreading Lies About Biden On Facebook
Ginni Thomas, the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, is once again using her Facebook page to push misinformation, this time about former Vice President Joe Biden.
- The Associated Press reported that Thomas “asked her more than 10,000 followers Monday to consider sharing a link focused on alleged corruption by the Democratic nominee for president and his son, Hunter, as well as claims that social media companies are censoring reports about the Bidens.”
- The AP noted that just last week, Thomas “reposted a video that features Trump personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani and the headline, ‘The Biden Crime Family: How They Made Millions.’”
- Along with asking her followers to share the link, Thomas wrote: “The mainstream media does not want people to know the facts of what this video reveal.”
- She also has shared content suggesting that Biden has dementia.
- Thomas has shown herself a staunch supporter of President Donald Trump and continues to be an influential figure in conservative politics, despite regularly sharing conspiracy-related content on social media.
In a photo she posted in February, Thomas is seated next to Trump at a White House meeting in 2019. Other conservative leaders have called her “crucially important” and “an indispensable leader of the conservative movement. More than a dozen photos she posted online show her husband with Trump or Vice President Mike Pence.