Clarence Thomas’s Wife Is Amplifying Anti-Semitic Conspiracy Theories Online
Ginni Thomas, the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, shared an anti-Semitic post on Facebook Wednesday that claims “George Soros is training his family to carry on his evil legacy.”
Ginni Thomas. 10K likes. President, Liberty Consulting, Inc. Note: Administrators have the right to remove any post/thread/comment that they feel does not belong.
- The shared post, from a page called The Great American Movement, includes a meme that says, “Who is really running the Democrat Party? ...The Soros Family.”
- This is not Ginni Thomas’ first time amplifying anti-Semitic conspiracy theories about Soros.
- She shared a post in 2018 pushing the baseless claim that Soros was involved in a “silent coup” against President Trump.
- Business Insider reported earlier this year that Ginni Thomas’ Facebook page “is home to a constant stream of posts touting Trump's achievements alongside slamming Democrats, progressive policies, and even congressional Republicans.”
- She also has Trump’s ear, having landed meetings with the president “as her far-right views have come to the surface in the form of an alarming social media presence," according to Business Insider.
- Stephen Moore, who advised Trump’s campaign, told The Washington Post in 2018: "I regard her as one of the three or four most influential conservative activists in the country. She has channels into the White House that gets her stuff on the president's desk."