Anti-Mask Karen Goes On Tirades At Multiple Locations, Risks Becoming Meme
An Ohio woman whose anti-mask tirade went viral last week has turned up again, this time at a Planet Fitness, according to Yahoo Life.
- Anna Peric rose to internet fame after posting a video of herself attempting to accompany her boyfriend to the DMV without wearing a face covering.
- This time, Peric “was filmed berating a Planet Fitness manager because she has limited time to exercise, dammit, and she does not believe she needs to wear a mask whilst doing so. “
- When an employee asked her to put on a mask while using the treadmill, Peric accused him of harassment.
Peric first went to Planet Fitness without a mask Saturday afternoon, then returned later offering the same argument to a security guard — essentially ruining two days with her petty diatribe, claiming because she’s in a public space exercising, the mandatory mask mandate doesn’t apply. She also said Ohio Governor Mike DeWine’s executive order is “cutting into my freedom of liberty.”
- Asked if she wanted to speak with a manager, Peric replied: “I am not going to speak to someone over the phone, who I don’t even know who it is, when I have limited time to exercise. And all you’re doing right now is cutting into my freedom of liberty. I want to exercise. I pay to exercise.”
- Yahoo noted that Planet Fitness “as a company announced a global protocol on July 29 that states, ‘Planet Fitness to require face masks in all locations effective August 1.’”
Karen Goes In On Planet Fitness Worker For Not Wanting To Wear Mask Pt 2 Security Gets Involved
Karen Goes in on Planet Fitness worker and his security buddy
Here is Peric at the DMV:
Part One at the Mentor, Ohio BMV located in Lake County Ohio. I'm accompanying my boyfriend who needs to renew his registration for three vehicles. The...