Wednesday Stock Market Update
The Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500, and Nasdaq Composite fell on Wednesday.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 121.43 points or 0.39 percent, to close at 31,270.09.
- The S&P 500 fell 1.31 percent to close at 3,819.72.
- The Nasdaq Composite fell 2.70 percent to close at 12,997.75.
Markets fell as investors grew more concerned with rising rates.
Tomorrow keep an eye out for:
- Fed's Chair Powell speech
- Initial Jobless Claims
- Factory Orders (MoM)
- Broadcom, Costco, and Sberbank are reporting earnings.