Wednesday Stock Market Update
The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell, but the S&P 500, and Nasdaq Composite posted gains Wednesday.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 85.41 points or 0.26 percent, to close at 32,981.55.
- The S&P 500 gained 14.34 points or 0.36 percent to close at 3,972.89.
- The Nasdaq Composite gained 201.48 points or 1.54 percent to close at 13,246.87.
Investors were analyzing the impact of President Biden's $2 trillion infrastructure package on equities.
On Thursday keep an eye out for:
- US ISM Manufacturing PMI
- German Retail Sales (YoY)
- Sodexo S.A., Beiersdorf AG, and others report earnings tomorrow.