Wednesday Stock Market Update
The Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500, and Nasdaq Composite gained on Wednesday.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average gained 424.51 points or 1.35 percent, to close at 31,961.86.
- The S&P 500 gained 1.14 percent to close at 3,925.43.
- The Nasdaq Composite gained 0.99 percent to close at 13,597.97.
Cyclical stocks rallied after Fed chair Jerome Powell's testimony.
Next week keep an eye out for:
- Nondefense Capital Goods Orders ex Aircraft
- Gross Domestic Product Annualized
- Durable Goods Orders
- Salesforce, Airbnb, Autodesk Inc., Workday Inc., and Bayer are reporting earnings.