Wednesday Stock Market Update
The Dow Jones Industrial Average gained, but the S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite fell on Wednesday.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average gained 62.57 points or 0.20 percent, to close at 31,438.40.
- The S&P 500 fell 0.03 percent to close at 3,909.88.
- The Nasdaq Composite fell 0.25 percent to close at 13,972.53.
The market rally took another pause today as equities fell after posting moderate gains early in the session.
On Thursday keep an eye out for:
- Continuing Jobless Claims
- Initial Jobless Claims
- Disney, PepsiCo, Duke Energy, AstraZeneca, and L'Oreal are reporting earnings tomorrow.