Wednesday Stock Market Update
The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose, but the S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite fell on Wednesday.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average gained 90.27 points or 0.29 percent, to close at 31,613.02.
- The S&P 500 fell 0.03 percent to close at 3,931.33.
- The Nasdaq Composite fell 0.58 percent to close at 13,965.50.
The Dow was carried by gains in Verizon and Chevron while tech stocks dragged down the S&P 500.
Keep an eye out for:
- ECB Monetary Policy Meeting Accounts
- Initial Jobless Claims
- Housing Starts (MoM)
- Walmart, Nestle, Daimler, and Roku are reporting earnings.