Wednesday Stock Market Update
The Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500, and Nasdaq Composite fell on Wednesday.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 105.07 or 0.35 percent, to close at 30,068.81.
- The S&P 500 fell 0.79 percent to close at 3,672.82.
- The Nasdaq Composite fell 1.94 percent to close at 12,338.95.
US equity markets fell after Congress reported more roadblocks to a new stimulus package.
On Thursday keep an eye out for:
- The Consumer Price Index results.
- Jobless claims
- Cisco, Broadcomm, Costco, Lululemon, and Oracle Corp. are reporting earnings.