Wednesday Stock Market Update
The Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500, and Nasdaq Composite surged on Wednesday.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average gained 367.63, or 1.34 percent, to close at 27,847.66.
- The S&P 500 gained 2.20 percent to close at 3,443.44.
- The Nasdaq Composite gained 3.85 percent to close at 11,590.78.
Markets surged on Wednesday as investors analyzed the high probability of a divided government and Biden win.
On Thursday keep an eye out for:
- The results of the US Presidential election
- Earning Reports for Apollo Investment Corp., ADT Inc., Brighthouse Financials, Ball Corp., and about 600 others companies.