Wednesday Stock Market Update
The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell, while the S&P 500, and Nasdaq Composite gained on Wednesday.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 44.77 or 0.15 percent, to close at 30,154.54.
- The S&P 500 gained 0.18 percent to close at 3,701.17.
- The Nasdaq Composite gained 0.50 percent to close at 12,658.19.
Investors were keeping a close eye on lawmakers as they discussed a potential stimulus package.
On Thursday keep an eye out for:
- Month-over-month housing starts data
- Jobless claims data
- Accenture, Fedex, General Mills, and Navistar are reporting earnings.