Wednesday Stock Market Update
The Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500, and Nasdaq Composite all fell on Wednesday.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 165.81 points, or 0.58 percent, to close at 28,514.00.
- The S&P 500 fell 0.80 percent to close at 3,488.67.
- The Nasdaq Composite fell 0.8 percent to close at 11,768.73.
Investors were analyzing stimulus efforts and vaccine concerns.
On Thursday keep an eye out for:
- Honeywell (HON), Morgan Stanley (MS), Intuitive Surgical (ISRG), Truist Financial (TFC), Atlassian (TEAM), Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) all reporting earnings
- Canada ADP Non-Farm Employment Change
- US Philly Fed Manufacturing Index
- US Unemployment Claims
- US Empire State Manufacturing Index
- US Import Prices
- US Natural Gas Storage
- US Crude Oil Inventories