Wednesday Stock Market Update
The Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500, and Nasdaq Composite fell on Wednesday.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 633.87 points or 2.05 percent, to close at 30,303.17.
- The S&P 500 fell 2.57 percent to close at 3,750.77.
- The Nasdaq Composite fell 2.61 percent to close at 13,270.60.
Stocks fell sharply after disappointing earnings. The Dow suffered its worst loss since October 28, while the S&P 500 experienced its biggest sell-off in three months.
Tomorrow keep an eye out for:
- Gross Domestic Product Annualized
- Initial Jobless Claims
- Continuing Jobless Claims
- Samsung, Visa, MasterCard, McDonald's, Sherwin-Williams, and Altria are reporting earnings.