Wednesday Stock Market Update
The Dow Jones Industrial Average and S&P 500 gained while the Nasdaq Composite fell on Wednesday.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average gained 464.28 points or 1.46 percent, to close at 32,297.02.
- The S&P 500 gained 0.60 percent to close at 3,875.44.
- The Nasdaq Composite fell 0.04 percent to close at 13,068.83.
The Dow and S&P 500 surged after news broke that the House of Representatives passed the COVID-19 stimulus package.
On Thursday keep an eye out for:
- ECB Interest Rate Decision
- Initial Jobless Claims
- Applied Materials, DocuSign, and MTR Corporation are reporting earnings.