Wednesday Market Update
The Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite all dropped on Wednesday.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average gained 97.97 points, or 0.35 percent, to close at 28,210.82.
- The S&P 500 was down 7.56 points or 0.22 percent to close at 3,435.56.
- The Nasdaq Composite was down 31.8 points or 0.28 percent to close at 11,484.69.
Stocks dropped on fears of increasing pandemic numbers and a slowing recover with no imminent government relief.
On Thursday keep an eye out for:
- Earning reports for Intel, Coca-Cola, AT&T, M3, and Capital One amongst hundreds of others.
- Look for reports on existing home sales