Tuesday Stock Market Update
The Dow Jones Industrial Average and S&P 500 gained, while the Nasdaq Composite fell on Tuesday.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average gained 15.66 points or 0.05 percent, to close at 31,537.35.
- The S&P 500 gained 0.13 percent to close at 3,881.37.
- The Nasdaq Composite fell 0.50 percent to close at 13,465.20.
The market recovered after Fed chair Jerome Powell's comments calmed inflation concerns.
Next week keep an eye out for:
- New Home Sales (MoM)
- Fed's Chair Powell testifies
- Nvidia, Lowe's, Deere & Co., and Royal Bank of Canada are reporting earnings.