Tuesday Stock Market Update
The Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500, and Nasdaq Composite all fell on Tuesday.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 157.71 points, or 0.55 percent, to close at 28,679.81.
- The S&P 500 fell 0.63 percent to close at 3,511.93.
- The Nasdaq Composite fell 0.1 percent to close at 11,863.90.
Investors were analyzing stimulus efforts, halted coronavirus treatment trials, and the first wave of corporate earnings.
On Wednesday keep an eye out for:
- UnitedHealth (UNH), Bank of America (BAC), Wells Fargo (WFC), Goldman Sachs (GS), U.S. Bancorp (USB), Progressive (PGR), PNC Financial Services (PNC), United Airlines (UAL) are reporting earnings
- European Industrial Production numbers
- US Producer Price Index and Core PPI
- China Consumer Price Index
- China Producer Price Index