Tuesday Stock Market Update
The Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500, and Nasdaq Composite fell on Tuesday.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 22.96 or 0.07 percent, to close at 30,937.04.
- The S&P 500 fell 0.15 percent to close at 3,849.62.
- The Nasdaq Composite fell 0.07 percent to close at 13,626.06.
It was a volatile session as traders analyzed corporate earnings and Biden's $1.9 trillion stimulus package.
Tomorrow keep an eye out for:
- Fed Interest Rate Decision
- Durable Goods Orders
- Apple, Tesla, Facebook, AT&T, Abbott, Boeing, Stryker, and Blackstone are reporting earnings.