The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell, but the Nasdaq Composite and S&P 500 posted gains on Tuesday.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 68.13 points or 0.20 percent, to close at 33,677.27.
- The S&P 500 gained 13.60 points or 0.33 percent to close at 4,141.59.
- The Nasdaq Composite gained 146.10 points or 1.05 percent to close at 13,996.10.
Stocks blew off the Johnson & Johnson vaccine being halted and posted moderate gains.
On Wednesday keep an eye out for:
- Fed's Chair Powell speech
- BoJ's Governor Kuroda speech
- JPMorgan, Wells Fargo, Goldman Sachs, First Republic Bank, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., and others are reporting earnings.