Tuesday Stock Market Update
The Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500, and Nasdaq Composite fell on Tuesday.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 104.41 points or 0.31 percent, to close at 33,066.96.
- The S&P 500 fell 12.54 points or 0.32 percent to close at 3,958.55.
- The Nasdaq Composite fell 14.25 points or 0.11 percent to close at 13,045.39.
Stocks fell as the 10-year US Treasury yield climbed above 1.7 again.
On Wednesday keep an eye out for:
- China Harmonized Index of Consumer Prices (YoY)
- China Non-Manufacturing PMI
- Carnival plc., BYD Co. Ltd., and others report earnings this weekend.