The Dow Jones Industrial Average, Nasdaq Composite, and S&P 500 posted fell on Tuesday.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 256.33 points or 0.75 percent, to close at 33,821.30.
- The S&P 500 fell 0.68 percent to close at 4,134.94.
- The Nasdaq Composite fell 0.92 percent to close at 13,786.27.
Stocks continued to fall as COVID cases rise globally and fear of the future weigh down.
“This has been a very good earnings season as 90% of the S&P 500 companies delivered robust results, but the problem for stocks is that most of the good news has already been priced in,” Edward Moya, senior market analyst at Oanda, said.
On Wednesday keep an eye out for:
- Great Britain Consumer Price Index (YoY)
- BoE's Governor Bailey speech
- Verizon, Anthem, Spotify, Sherwin Williams and others are reporting earnings.