Tuesday Stock Market Update
The Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500, and Nasdaq Composite fell on Tuesday.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 68.30 or 0.22 percent, to close at 30,335.67.
- The S&P 500 fell 0.22 percent to close at 3,727.04.
- The Nasdaq Composite fell 0.38 percent to close at 12,850.22.
Stocks fell on Tuesday after closing at record highs as investors analyzed the possibility of additional fiscal stimulus being approved by Congress.
On Wednesday keep an eye out for:
- Chicago Purchasing Managers' Index
- Pending Home Sales (MoM)
- UK Parliamentary Vote on Brexit