Tuesday Stock Market Update
The Dow Jones Industrial Average and S&P 500 fell, while the Nasdaq Composite gained on Tuesday.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 127.51 points or 0.39 percent, to close at 32,825.95.
- The S&P 500 fell 6.23 points or 0.16 percent to close at 3,962.71.
- The Nasdaq Composite gained 11.86 points or 0.09 percent to close at 13,471.57.
Investors were growing worried about the Fed's announcement regarding rising rates tomorrow.
On Wednesday keep an eye out for the:
- Fed's Monetary Policy Statement
- Fed Interest Rate Decision
- FOMC Economic Projections
- FOMC Press Conference
- Samsung, Five Below, BMW, Starbucks, Cintas, and others report earnings.