Thursday Stock Market Update.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500, and Nasdaq Composite fell on Thursday.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average lost 68.95 or 0.20 percent, to close at 30,991.52.
- The S&P 500 fell 0.40 percent to close at 3,795.54.
- The Nasdaq Composite fell 0.10 percent to close at 13,112.64.
Stocks fell by the end of the session after rising slightly earlier in the day.
Tomorrow keep an eye out for:
- Retail Sales (MoM)
- Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index
- JPMorgan Chase & Co., Wells Fargo, Citigroup Inc., and PNC Financial Services Group Inc. are reporting earnings.