Thursday Stock Market Update
The Dow Jones Industrial Average, the Nasdaq Composite and S&P 500 posted gains on Thursday.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average gained 57.31 points or 0.17 percent, to close at 33,503.57.
- The S&P 500 gained 17.22 points or 0.42 percent to close at 4,097.17.
- The Nasdaq Composite gained 140.47 points or 1.03 percent to close at 13,829.31.
The S&P 500 closed at a new record high for the second day in a row
On Friday keep an eye out for:
- Aeon Credit Service Co. Ltd., Beijing GeoEnviron Engineering & Technology Inc. , and others are reporting earnings.
- Producer price index
- Wholesale inventories
- Dallas Fed President Rob Kaplan speaks publically