Thursday Stock Market Update
The Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500, and Nasdaq Composite fell on Wednesday.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average gained 199 points or 0.62 percent, to close at 32,619.48.
- The S&P 500 gained 20.38 points or 0.52 percent to close at 3,910.52.
- The Nasdaq Composite gained 15.79 points or 0.12 percent to close at 12,978.68.
Stocks started to rise again as investors grew less concerned about rising COVID cases overseas and inflation.
Friday keep an eye out for:
- US Gross Domestic Product Annualized
- ECB's President Lagarde speech
- Novo Nordisk, LG Chem Ltd., CNOOC Ltd., and others report earnings.